9.02.2010

Let's Do An Order!

I am so sorry that I have not sent anything out lately. I've been swamped with the Tarrant County Birth Network. If it's any consolation, if something would have been a GREAT deal, we would have done an order anyway. No screaming deals this summer.

With that being said, there is one that I like going on right now through Shelf Reliance for 9 Grain Cracked Cereal.

It is $6.88 per can or $38.83 per case.


This is the description:

Enjoy a hearty breakfast by pouring milk over THRIVE 9 Grain Cracked Cereal. Incorporate more variety and flavor by adding fruit or berries. It will keep you sustained throughout the day. 9 Grain Cracked Cereal may also be used in bread/roll recipes.

To prepare one serving, combine 1/2 cup 9-Grain Cracked Cereal with 1 cup water; heat for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Serve with honey and milk.


Ooh, yum! Let's make it due in 2 weeks, Sunday, Sept. 19. Just let me know what you want and I'll order it. Pay me when you pick it up.

As always, if there is something else you want from Shelf Reliance, let me know and I'll add it on to the order.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am completely new to this. Where is the pick up? What if we live far away from the pick up? Is there an alternative? Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I don't know where you live. We are in Mansfield TX.

    ReplyDelete