9.08.2010

Fig Bars and Freeze-Dried Bananas

Abby has been bugging me lately to try figs and I was telling her about fig bars. She asked if I would buy some, and what do you know? They are on the group order this month for Emergency Essentials.

MRE Fig Bar Combo: $6.00/15-pack (2 bars per pouch), regularly $15.00
. Great for emergency kits or camping. At least 10 combos must be ordered by the group to get the discount.

Freeze-Dried Banana Slices: $14.00/can, regularly $19.95. We see bananas all the time, but they are dehydrated. These are freeze-dried, which in my opinion, makes them better. At least 6 cans must be ordered by the group.

Don't forget about the 9-Grain Cracked Cereal for $6.88/can.

Everything is due Sunday, September 19.
Just email me or call me and let me know what you'd like to order. donnaryan@juno.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I wrote last week that I was new to this and wasn't sure how this worked. You wrote back that you were in Texas and I'm in California! So, I'm really disappointed but hope the best for all of you. Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty easy to put together an order. Are you LDS? If so, you should have someone in your ward doing this. You can go to www.shelfreliance.com, and the other order is through Emergency Essentials (www.BePrepared.com). Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to order freeze dried bananas. Tell me how to do so.

    ReplyDelete