2.23.2010

Golden Temple Granola Order due Feb. 28

I just found out about a granola order tonight that is due on Sunday. I knew you'd want to know too.

I have a granola order form with MANY different kinds of granola, including:
Cranberry Orange Crunch, French Vanilla Almond, Cherry Vanilla, Country Pumpkin Spice,
etc.!

The order and money have to be in this Sunday. I am not sure how the 25# comes -- be it bulk, cans, who knows! We are trying to find out.

For those of you that have ordered the Provident Living granola (yummy!), we usually get
that at $8/can, so $48 for a case. Almost all types of granola on this list are actually
a bit less than that, even with the shipping. So many more types to choose from!

This would be a great thing to get a variety of cases and share with your friends.
Time is of the essence on this order. Email me (donnaryan@juno.com) for an order form if you haven't gotten one yet.

GET YOUR ORDER IN TO ME BY SUNDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment